Walnut is great source of Vitamins,Proteins,, Minerals, Fibre, Fats , Omega-3S Fatty acid, Magnesium, Phosphorous, lecithin and oils. One-quarter cup of walnuts, for instance, provides more than 100 percent of the daily recommended value of plant-based omega-3 fats, along with high amounts of copper, manganese, molybdenum, and biotin.
Some of the benefits of eating walnuts:
- It has Cancer-Fighting Properties.
- Keep Your Heart Healthy It contains
- Rare and Powerful Antioxidants.
- It helps in Weight Control.
- Keeps your Brain Healthy.
- Helps in Controllin Diabetes
Divyam Walnuts have been specially selected from Kashmir Orchards for quality, size, ease of cracking, and good flavor.